The future of USB keys? dataSTICKIES look like traditional sticky notes but are carriers of digital information, just like a USB key. More here: http://bit.ly/1cqGmUg
These look wicked cool.
I love tech…
– Nelson Mandela, who became the first black president of South Africa in 1994
See more quotes from Nelson Mandela here
Alex Ballin it up (Taken with GifBoom)
Driving around Mt. Hood, OR
I feel like a tragic hero in a Shakespeare play.
Tupac Shakur on life and death – another fantastic animated interview by Blank on Blank, who gave us David Foster Wallace on ambition, Janis Joplin on creativity and rejection, Grace Kelly on JFK, Ray Charles on singing true, Maurice Sendak on being a kid, and Kurt Cobain on identity.
Don’t let it get you wet….
Headed to Eugene for the 117th Civil War…. Fam is laced and on the road ready to cheer on our #Ducks looking forward to connect with some good friends, if you are there for the game and tailgate get at me…. #GoDucks #CivilWar #Oregon #BeatABeaver #Familia #Friends #Tailgate #GoodTimes
The Holidays are here and while we are all thinking about what we hope is in our stoking or under the tree, let’s also remember that it is also the season to reach out and help others any way we can.
I decided that this holiday season that 10% of all our sales with be donated to The Special Olympics of Oregon. The more shirts we sell the more we donate, hitting “magic numbers” with raise the donation % by 10 every time a goal is reached.
Please Share & Spread The Word
So I ask you all, help me help others, buy a shirt, and let’s raise money for a great cause.
Also every Friday in December I will be pulling a name from that weeks customers and will be giving them 4 shirts for free, thats right FREE, to qualify to win just make a purchase that week… as usual Shipping Is Always Free….
visit HigherCallingApparel.com today, buy a shirt, have me cut a big check…
fuck yeah portland
Love seeing things like this
Help us increase our charitable donation to the Special Olympics of Oregon this year and get a really cool T-shirt all while supporting a small local business. It is the tri-fecta, the hat trick, the and 1, & the 2 pt. conversion of the holiday shopping season. Every shirt we sell from now until the end of December we will donate 10% of out total sales to The Special Olympics, we sell 150 shirts we up the donation to 20%, 200 shirts sold and we donate 30%, we hit 250 shirts and we give 40% of total sales to the Special Olympics of Oregon. Please help me cut a big check, visit HigherCallingApparel.com today and spread the word, the call to action is out, will you answer?
#HigherCallingApparel #SpecialOlympics #GiveBack #WhatsYourHigherCalling #PortlandOregon #BuyLocal #SupportSmallBusiness #HolidayShopping #BlackFriday #SmallBusinessSaturday #CyberMonday
This is the truest shit I’ve ever heard.
I’m on an Internet shopping spree.
Yes internets, shopp more HigherCallingApparel.com
Support independent industries, get free money :D
This was our first order when we opened the website… Look for am awesome deal coming soon….